Monday 25 January 2010

Now is the time to act!

Following on from being recently interviewed in the media regarding the need for good quality, regular, live entertainment in town centre venues, I have decided to give venue owners an added incentive to book my brand new act... but you have to be quick!

By booking, and confirming a performance before April, for ANY available date within 2010, venues will automatically save a minimum of £50-00 on my show fee! Added to this, for every standard show performed within the Greater Manchester Area during 2010, I promise to donate a further £50-00 to Springhill Hospice, my chosen charity for this year!

I have spent the winter redesigning the act, including some brilliantly funny new routines, music and props, making Harrizon the Hypnotist even more memorable... so what are you waiting for? Get in touch (the new website will be launched very soon too, making booking even easier!) for a no obligation quote.

No comments:

Post a Comment